Reservations & Cancellations
- Deposits and cancellations are calculated on the full value of stay, net of bank charges.
- All reservations, amendments or cancellations are valid only if evidenced in writing.
- Reservation Deposits Applicable;-
- In order to confirm a reservation a 50% deposit must be paid over to The Grosvenor Guest House . Once the deposit has been received, an acknowledgement by means of a written confirmation with booking reference number will be forwarded to the client.
- The Balance of the booking value (50%) to be paid two weeks before arrival.
- 0 - 20 Days = 100%
- 21 - 45 Days = 50%
- 46 - 90 Days = 25 %
Cancellation costs are charged against the full amount of accommodation for the duration of the stay. These charges are only made if loss is incurred by The Grosvenor Guest House as a result of such cancellation. Should the accommodation be re-sold, cancellation fees will be refunded minus a 10% handling fee. Such refunds are however, at the sole discretion of The Grosvenor management.
Please ensure that, in the event of a cancellation, you are adequately covered by a travel insurance policy.
"No Shows" are treated as a last minute cancellation and the full amount for accommodation becomes payable as in cancellation 0 - 20 days prior to arrival.
NB: Please advise us of early or late arrivals and departures, we will try our best to accommodate your needs accordingly.