Grosvenor House Self Catering Villa - Simon's Town
Grosvenor Self Catering – Simon’s Town, Cape Town
- Sleeps 8
- Pool - Shared solar heated pool
- Bedrooms 4 + 1
- Views - Sea and mountain views
- Bathrooms 4 + 1
- Beach 1 km
- Size ±200m²
- Rating 4 star equivalent
|2014-05-01 - 2014-09-30 (Green Season)||3 990|
|2015-05-01 - 2015-09-30 (Green Season)||4 990|
|2013 -11-01 - 2014 -04-30 (High Season)||4 490|
|2014-11-01 - 2015 -04-30 (High Season)||4 990|
Grosvenor House is a beautiful newly renovated modern home offering spectacular views of False Bay and the mountains over Simon's Town's Harbour. The home is centrally situated on the mountain side conveniently within walking distance to the beach and Simon's Town centre in addition to the penguin colony at Boulders Beach.
The openplan design brings in the light through the large windows and double doors leading onto the large wooden deck. The modern kitchen is fully equipped and leads off the dining area. Set against the mountain offering unforgettable sunrises. All bedrooms have a modern en-suite bathrooms, and top quality bedding. 4 bedrooms are in the main house upstairs, and 1 spacious and luxurious en-suite bedroom in a separate apartment downstairs, with large sliding doors leading onto a veranda.
Guests are invited to relax at the pool of the small guesthouse next door (with direct access from the house, safety fence for toddlers in place).
Open plan kitchen, lounge, dining area leading onto deck. The Gourmet kitchen is open plan and fully equipped with modern appliances. Large breakfast Island with bar chairs. Elegant use of fresh colours and stylish interior design. Very sunny and lovely ambiance. A refreshing home in an ‘historical area’. We love it!
Bedrooms & bathrooms
- Bed 1 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with queen sized bed
- Bed 2 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with 2 x Single beds (can be made into a double on request)
- Bed 3 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with double bed
- Bed 4 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with 2 x Single beds (can be made into a double on request)
- Bed 5 - Spacious en-suite bedroom with double bed, with large sliding doors leading onto veranda. This bedroom is downstairs with separate entrance, not connected to the rest of the house.
- Bath 1 - En-suite to bedroom 1, with Victorian bath, separate shower, single basin and toilet.
- Bath 2 - En-suite to bedroom 2, with toilet, shower and single basin and cosmetic cupboard.
- Bath 3 - En-suite to bedroom 3, with toilet, shower and single basin and cosmetic cupboard.
- Bath 4 - En-suite to bedroom 4, with toilet, shower and single basin and cosmetic cupboard.
- Bath 5 - En-suite to bedroom 5, with toilet, shower and single basin and cosmetic cupboard.